Low Impact Blog

Saturday 3 March 2018

March Bullet Journal Setup


How My Bullet Journal looks like for March.....

For March I made my bullet journal have a lot less pages because I wasn't using ANY of them other than blog and video planner, so here we go my March Bullet Journal!



Page 1 is the same Monthly overview, but with no habit tracker, it just wasn't working, i wasn't filling it in, so I left it.

Then next to it is my Goals I did actually use this and loving it, so I kept this.



Page 2 Is the Blog planner as you can see, all the same.

Page 3 Is the video planner, I did doodle some play buttons on there, and that is the only difference.



Thank you so much for reading, I know it is really short, and I am so SORRY but there are not many pages for this month. I post ever Monday and Friday. I also have a YouTube Channel which I love, you can go and check that out I post every Monday on there.







Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig