Low Impact Blog

Friday 16 March 2018

My Fresh Pamper Routine


My Pamper Routine To Feel Fresh And Springy...



I firstly get into my clean fresh pjs.

Then the next thing I do is set the scene. Light a few candles and make sure my room is extremely tidy.

Thirdly i do my yoga//meditation to calm the mind and body.

Next I don't actually have a bath, because I don't feel all the freshest afterwards i actually feel quite clogged, so I have a nice looonnngg shower. I use the lush I love juicy shampoo, my favourite shampoo at the moment, i always use lush shampoo and conditioner, because they are just luxurious. The conditioner from lush is there Happy Happy Joy Joy, amazing! And i never really stick to a shower gel but i do like the body shops.

After my shower I work on my face and use the The Body Shop drops of youth liquid peel. This is the most amazing, most weirdest products ever! You rub it onto clean skin and all these little bits come off that are your dead skin cell. I use that then my do my Evening Skincare.

Then it is usually time to do my hair so i put in the Aussie leave-in conditioner, and brush it with my tangle teaser.

And that is what I do to have a nice relaxing fresh spa, as sometimes i can feel quite clogged and not to clean after a spa, but i don't in this routine. I also have YouTube Channel I post on there every Monday.


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig