Low Impact Blog

Monday 20 November 2017

My Cosy Night Routine.


What My typical Cosy Night Looks Like...


The first thing I do is tie back my hair and put on my comfy clothes, nothing is more comfy than jogging bottoms and a soft baggy hoodie.




Next i'll go down stairs to have dinner. And probably a hot chocolate.


After that I will take the time to light all my candles and turn my Christmas tree lights on. This makes all the difference to make your night Christmasy and cosy.





Then I the best part of the day comes, taking of my make-up. I like to use make-up wipes as I don't wear much.


And then I wash my face and brush my teeth. I also do a little skincare, including toner and moisturiser.


Just before I go to sleep i'll watch a Christmas movie or a few YouTube video



I hope this makes a good start to your week.














Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig