Low Impact Blog

Monday 26 February 2018

I Wore My Pintrest Board For A Week


A week of wearing outfits that I saved to my Pintrest Board.....

( I also did a YouTube video on there just HERE.)

(But with a twist I have not bought anything for it, so I am going to have to just try my best!)

On my pintrest boards about fashion I have a lot of friends, a YouTuber called Jusuf and just a LOT of summer, and currently it is February so I am going to be cold!

Day 1:
I wore a pair of mom jeans from weekday but I bought them on ASOS. I then put it with the Francesca Sweater from brandy.
This is inspired by Monica Geller, then only thing that changed is her sweater is red and mines green, but I think this one was really good, comfy and a lot like hers.







Day 2:
For day 2 I wore a black strappy dress with a brandy melville  Wrap Top. This outfit isn't a specific one, but if you look on my pintrest there are a lot of wrap dresses and t-shirt dresses, so I made this outfit which is kind of like both put together. I really love this and would have never thought to put them together, but it looks really pretty.



Day 3:
On the third day I copied a t-shirt with blue and red fine stripes. Then some light-ish blue jeans, but it wasn't to clear in the picture. So for my outfit I had to wear a plain white, but it didn't have the same neckline and then not the stripes. And wore it with my mom jeans from ASOS.





Day 4:
Today I started with one  outfit, but I really wasn't sure if i liked it so, I changed. (See the outfit is started with on the video.) I ended up going with, a pyjama outfit. A pair of checker bottoms, and a plain white top. This was an outfit inspired by friends, Jennifer Aniston, and just random picture from pintrest that I love.






Day 5:
The 5th day i wore an outfit that I love and would most definitely wear again, it is a chunky loose knit, with the same jeans! This outfit was extremely like the picture, except that the top she wore was more of a t shirt and mine was, as I said a chunky loose knit.




Day 6:
For the second to last to day, I wore another outfit from friends. This one included a plain black top with the same jeans. I loved this outfit, and it was so simple and easy, a go to outfit! (The jeans are always the same, and the top is from primark.)





Day 7: 
The last day! For today I copied on outfit from the company called frankie phoenix, they have really lovely things in there and i am pretty sure they ship to the UK. Anyways i wore a High neck top and a Chunky knitted cardigan, with the jeans again.




Thank you so much for reading I really hope you enjoyed this post! I post ever Monday and Friday. I have a YouTube Channel where I post every Monday. 


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig