Low Impact Blog

Monday 5 March 2018

My February Favourites


What I have Been Loving Through The Month Of February......

(The Video Version.)

Mamma mia cover-
I was looking for a song to put alongside the slider at the end of my videos, and I stumbled on this amazing cover of the song Mamma mia, her name is Margot Vandersmissen.


Himalayan salt lamp-
I have been loving my Himalayan salt lamp, it gives of the most beautiful glow and i am not sure if this is correct but I think these kill the negative ions. I bought mine from Amazon.


Boho beautiful-
Youtuber and Blogger who inspired me to start and re-started doing Yoga, she does incredible videos, I love them. I really recommend her if you want to do Yoga from home


White willow-
White Willow is a miracle product, for red or clear tiny bumps on your face, i am not to sure what there called, but I know that it works amazing. The product is all natural and it works pretty much overnight.

























Thank you so much for reading, tell me if you would want one next month.
I also have a YouTube channel, i am also doing this on there (Just HERE.)




Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig