Low Impact Blog

Friday 23 February 2018

Ways To Stay Focused, And Not Procrastinate


Some Ways I Found Helpful To Stay Focused....

1. Music. One of my favourite ways to get my head down and work, is to listen to a playlist on Spotify (Called yoga and meditation, if the link does not work.) I find I can hear no distractions and it really helps me.

2. Stream Of Consciousness. This really help me to get rid of any thoughts that may distract me during my work. I do this before I work. (here is some videos explaining it, One of my favourites by lavendaire and another by her.) It is where you write in a journal, for however long you like and it is all unedited, if balh blah blah comes into your mind just write it.

3. Clear Space. A clear space = an empty mind. So make sure you only have things out that you need, and every little interval have a quick tidy up. Have your desk space nice and clear, so again there are no distractions.

4. Take breaks. It is okay to half way through have a little break, to ease your mind so you can get back to work refreshed and ready.

5. Write to-dos and then break it down. Write a list of all the things that need to be accomplished. Leave a little space underneath, so you can break down the task, to make it less overwhelming.

Thank you so much for reading this blog post I hope you can find it bit easier to work, and find you can be more productive with your day. I also have a YouTube channel.
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig