Low Impact Blog

Friday 5 January 2018

My Most Worn Clothes in 2017


What I clothing items wore most in 2017.....

Lets start from summer-ish time one of my Favourite items was this, easy to slip on loose play-suit in this beautiful rose colour. It is no longer for sale but I bought it from I saw it first.


Next for Summer we have a thin strapped loose, silk like, baby pink top. Which no longer fits so I had to hold it up. This again no longer for sale but it is from New Look.


Moving on to a bottom half clothing item. It is these flowy shorts, that I have had for so many years. They have this Aztec print with some elephants, there really pretty.Also a tip if you live in a hot country flowy shorts instead of denim are so much more comfortable, and less hot.


Next is a dress, a wrap dress. This is from forever 21 but again no longer available, but I am sure you can find one like it, it is very simple but a must have for me.


After that there is a cardigan that I also wore through spring, summer and autumn. They my still do it, it is a white/grey and thin knit, from H&M.



Moving on to more Autumn/Winter pieces we have a bluey knit jumper top/sweatshirt. I have been wearing this so often, its really comfortable and from H&M.


The next one I recently bought, but I wear about 4 times a week so I had include in this. It is the softest sweatshirt/top. Its blacky grey with a few buttons at the top. I bought this from Brandy Melville.


After that I am going to show this chenille sweatshirt/jumper top., its navy and SO SOFT, I bought this from M&S, which I don't usually shop in there I think there more for the older generation, but I really love this.


Thank you so much for reading there is some suggestions below on blog posts to read of mine.
Here is my YouTube I post every Monday at 6 pm and on here I post two times a week Monday and Friday.
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig