Low Impact Blog

Monday 4 December 2017

What I got For My Birthday.


Some Wonderful Presents Loved Ones Gave To Me.... (In no way shape or from am I trying to brag, I just thought you would be interested in seeing some of the wonderful presents I got.)

From my auntie I got the All Four Minis From Zoella's New Xmas Range, she also gave me the Zoella Were On A Roll.




Then my brother got me this beautiful bag from Jack Wills, (Only in velvet not leather.) This beautiful bag I have had my eye on ever since they launched there Autumn/Winter range.


Then my Mum/Dad they got me a really pretty outfit to wear in London. This included a skirt and a jacket from jack wills, but sadly the jumper they got me did not fit, so I get some money to spend in London instead.



Then from my older brother and my sister in-law, they got me The Benefiit Gorgeous And Go Make-up Set, This set includes a free benefit make--up bag, High beam, Full Sized There Real MascaraGalifornia blusher, There Real Double The Lip In Lusty Rose, Clear Brow Gel.


Then I got a pair of gloves From my Mum/Dad to add to the outfit.



read my last blog post HERE and my YouTube HERE.
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig