Low Impact Blog

Friday 8 December 2017

Packing Tips.


How to make packing quick, easy and enjoyable.



So my main tip is to make lists, I am going to start with the first list as an itinerary, make a list of N1. What activities your doing and N2. In order of when you do the activities.


Another list you can make is one that has how many days your going, and underneath what type of outfit you want to wear. An example is
Day 1
Comfy outfit to travel in.


And then the last list is to make list with headers of the item, for example...
Clothes
1x swimwear.
2x tops.
3x skirts.


now for your suitcase, split it up to where you want to put your things so that you can pack really quickly.


Now you want to go to your bathroom, go through your morning/nighttime routine and pack all the things you use (You might want to pack these things on the day you leave.)

First of all make a stash of all the minis/samples you get, then you can save them for going away. I already had a stash so I went through that and packed the items I wanted. And if you don't have miniatures then you can buy bottles from boots to decant them into to make your product smaller.


I always like to pack a top-up of what nail varnish colour I am wearing just encase one of them chips.


If its a short stay (Which this blog post is for, don't take notes if your going for over 5 days-a week!!) then you don't want to be wasting your time showering so pack a mini dry shampoo, just encase your hair gets greasy.



When packing make-up take one of each thing (Trust me you don't need anymore.)  Then you can match your brushes to the makeup items you are packing. Try to use one brush for two things, like I am taking a stippling brush for blusher and highlighter.


If you are planning on shopping at your destination then pack an extra tote bag to organise your suitcase.



Have a wonderful Christmas!!! My YouTube Channel. I post every Monday at 6:00 pm UK time on there, and then Monday and Friday at 7:40 pm on here.


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig