Low Impact Blog

Friday 1 December 2017

Trying Benefit Make-up


What A Few Of The Benefit Make-up Products Look Like And My Thoughts On Them.....




So the first product is the There Real Mascara. I have to say that the packaging felt very luxury in my hands. This product in a way is separating but kind of clumps a few lashes together. I really like this mascara, and I know there is no such thing as a night time mascara but it reminds me of it, sort of glam-ish look.


As you can see in the image, it is sort of separating the lashes but making sure you can see every one of them.



For the next item I am testing, the High Beam Liquid Highlighter. This highlighter is great because you can make a very natural highlight by not using much, and then intensify it by using more. It is easy to blend but you do have to be quick, there is no time to screw the lid back on (I made this mistake.) For a natural look, put on 2 dots, and for intense put on 3 strokes, you can also build this up to make the right amount for you.


Three dots was the perfect in-between for me.


You can blend this out with your finger or a blending sponge.


After that I am going to show you the Galifoina Blusher This blusher has a little highlight-ery flecks in it which are really pretty. It is a pechy-pinky colour but it is not orange. There is not much to say about blusher, other than it is the perfect amount of pigment and is easy to blend. Also I blended this in with stippling brush from jack wills.





Thirdly is this Eye Brow Setter. Again not much to say but I did wear this for the whole day and my eye brows budged a little but no more than you would expect. It smells delicious and the wand remind me of a fish.


See The Fish???


Next is this That Gal Face Primer. This primer claims to brighten your skin, which it did but I only used this under my eyes, with concealer on top, but from what I can see it looked pretty good. I don't wear primer that often mainly because if anything I just put concealer on my spot. I blended it all together with a Real Techniques Sponge.




Last but not least is the Double The Lip In Lusty Rose. I have tried double the lips before but not lusty rose. There are really good for a handbag because there easy and quick. This colour is definitely very dark but it may come to use for going out at night.




Have a lovely weekend and with the links to John Lewis have discounts!!











Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig