Low Impact Blog

Monday 27 November 2017

Some Of My Favourite Fragrances.

What perfumes I have been currently loving.....

I LOVE fragrances, so I thought what a perfect blog post 'My Favourite Fragrances.' I am going to be showing some all time favourites, I have a couple perfumes that I will always repurchase, and a couple that I like, but would replace with new ones.

This first one is the Indian Night Jasmine (Only in mist version, eau de toilette is unavailable.)  This scent is very different to your typical sweet floral scent, it is quite warm, also the tiniest bit sweet but barley, it is a very odd scent to describe, next time your in the body shop smell this and you'll be in love! Definitely one I would repurchase.


Secondly is the Zoella Sweet Inspirations. I am going to say that it is for sure a summer scent (The Indian night jasmine perfume, very Autumnal.) This one is very sweet (Like it says in the name.) When I smell it reminds me of setting on a beach, having a nap and just relaxing. Now I do have a blocked nose as i'm sniffing this but it reminds me of bananas and fruit in general. I really like this scent but I haven't used it around this time of year.


Thirdly is the Ari by Ariana Grande. This scent I will forever repurchase, its my go to scent. It is very sweet, feminine and flowery. The only thing is I am always worried i'm going run out and the will never sell it, but I know they will.


Last but not least is the Diptyque L'eau de L'eau. This scent is very fresh and light, it's kind of  fizzy in a way. I really love this scent but never wear it (Unless it is a special occasion) because it costed an arm and a leg.



I hope you have a lovely start to your week. Maybe have a spa night. check out how to here.
Sorry for the dark pictures.







Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig