Low Impact Blog

Friday 24 November 2017

Some Of My Most Worn Clothing Items Of November.


What Clothing Items I Have Been Wearing A Lot This Month.....


 This First I am sure you have seen it, My Jack Wills Black Skinny Jeans. These jeans are the most incredible jeans you will ever, ever try on/buy. They are quite expensive if you are a growing person, but they are worth it.



The second one is a H&M knitted jumper/sweatshirt. It's so comfy and warm and quite affordable.
(Unavailable)



Next is a jumper dress form Primark, I think this is a normal jumper, but as I am so petite jumpers actually fit me better than actual jumper dresses. (If I buy them a 1-2 sizes up.)



Another one is just a regular pair of Black Leggings From H&M. I have been wearing these non stop with the next item I am going to be showing you. They are so comfy, easy to wear and not see through!! (Which is my pet peeve with leggings. Another tip spending a little extra on plain black legging is worth it, they last for at least one year, which is insane and they are £4.00 or so pounds more than say Primark, but so worth it.)



What I have been wearing with the leggings is this Navy Chenille Jumper from M&S, which is an odd store you can get lucky in there, but I have been wearing this jumper non-stop.



Happy black Friday!!! (The jeans I mentioned are currently on sale!!)
I have changed my upload days back to Monday and Friday, I have been really busy lately, so I have gone back to 2 days a week.











Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig