Low Impact Blog

Tuesday 14 November 2017

My Empty Products And Would I Repurchase them.

The products I have finished and would I repurchase them?....



The first one I'm going to be talking about is very obvious, I talk about it all the time, My Taylors 32 Natural Whiting Toothpaste. I could not recommend this product more, its natural, it really does whiten your teeth, the only thing I have to say is that it is quite expensive, but for this product I think its worth the money. And yes I would repurchase this.



For the next item is the Liz Earl Instant Boost Skin tonic In 30ml, For the price I don't think it lives up to the standards I want for that amount of money. I'd say it's pretty average and I think there's better ones out there to spend your money on. I have quite oily skin and it wasn't amazing at stopping it. But I do know people love this product, it just wasn't for me. No I would not repurchase this item.



This one goes a long with the next one. And let me tell you this product is not for oily skin (Which I have,) and not for younger people's skin (Which I also have.) It is the Liz Earl Skin Repair Moisturiser For Normal/ Combination .This product again is very expensive. This Moisturiser  was definitely clogging my pores overnight and was not helping my oily skin. Again I do know a hand full of people who love this product. Most definitely won't be repurchasing this item.



Now for the next products, again you would have seen this product on my blog before its the Lush Daddy-O Shampoo, And The American Cream Conditioner. I can't begin to explain how much I love these products. They make my hair shiny, strong and soft. As these products are lush they are all natural, which ids amazing, but they do cost a little more, again with the toothpaste it is an essential, so spending a little more money is fine. Yes I would definitely repurchase.


This next product I swear by, it is the Garnier Micellar Water. This micellar water doesn't burn your eyes, it doesn't leave your face red, and it really does take of your make up. This product is really affordable aswell.I buy the one with the pink cap, as I don't want the oil, because I have oily skin. Yes I would repurchase this item.


Last but not least is a product that I just love, it's the The Body Shop British Rose Instant glow Body Butter. I love this product because it just really works, it is not sticky at all, it sinks in really quick but doesn't banish. Yes I absolutely would repurchase.



Have A lovely week. Maybe have a pamper this evening (See how to on my blog post My cozy autumn pamper routine.)

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig