Low Impact Blog

Friday 17 November 2017

EyeKo Review


My thoughts on some of the EyeKo products.....




The products i'm going to be talking about are....

One mascara.



Two felt tip eye liners.



And one (Very creamy,) pencil liner.



I am first going to talk about the mascara.




When I first saw the picture of the mascara on the box, I saw it was a tube, that you can squeeze (Very odd.) So I opened the box, and it was. The mascara wand is really lovely, its got a slight curve to it, but not crazy so its not hard to get all your lashes. The product inside was not clumpy at all, didn't transfer onto my eyelid, all round it's really great product. The mascara also has caffeine in it so it helps to make your eyes look wide awake. When I first saw this I was very interested in this and still am, I am not sure how it works, but I have to say its very good.

The next thing i'm going to be talking about is the pencil/crayon liner.






 This pencil/crayon liner really caught my eye when I saw it, but I thought, I have tried so many liners and I just have not found a good one, they never have a fine tip and the usually drag on my eye. But this one does not do any of those things, its really, really soft and has a very precise tip, so you can get a thin line right on your lash line. And then I found there was another side to the liner, it was a brush and the brush popped of and I think the other side of the brush is a sharpener, (But I am not to sure.)






After that product I found two felt tip liners, a lash enhancing one and a skinny one. I found that the lash enhancing one was much skinnier than the lash enhancing one, depending if you want a little fine quite easy to use tip or a more dense tip but a little more chunky. (For an easy tip that is very fine go for the black magic liner, and for more dense one go for the one called skinny.)

In This First Picture It Shows The Lash Enhancing Liner.



This One Is The Skinny One.















Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig