Low Impact Blog

Monday 29 January 2018

Desk Tour


What My Desk Looks Like....

This is a little overview of my desk. My desk is from ikea and it is called the MICKE desk and I did of the top shelves and the whiteboard, but I unscrewed them so I can have it facing the window. but there also is one you can buy already without the top already.


Then in the top drawer, this is where I keep most desk like things. Stationery pretty much.


In the middle of the desk i have this organisation thing, and in the middle I have some beautiful pastel highlighters. There is not much to say there highlighters, but there are really pretty.



Then on the other side I have this ruler from Ohh deer, this is such a pretty ruler. But I also have a Zoella one which came in a set, with a rubber and a lot more.



Next to the highlighters I have a pair of regular scissors, and some washy tape from that Zoella set.



Next to the organisation thing, I have a vintage pot, that my dad kindly gifted to me when I went to his work in London. In this I keep my pens and pencils.


On the the other side is a Kate Spade Stationary box. If find this super helpful because it has everything you need just in there, I also received this fro xmas a couple years ago.

Then below that there is a mini acrylic Shelf//storage.


In the top shelf there are some clips from the Zoella set.


In the second shelf I have a ton of rubbers!


In the last shelf I have two sharpeners, one gold and one copper.


above the little kate spade set I just have some pink post-it notes and white labels. Very essential.


Moving onto the side drawer and cupboard. In the cupboard I just have all my notebooks, and this happy post where you post little notes into a box then when your feeling a bit down you can read them and remind yourself there is good times it not all awful.





Then moving on to the small drawer above I just keep some important pieces of paper, a book called a thousand paths to mindfulness ,  a hand cream from zoella 'wonder hand', some light bulbs for my light my diary.


On the top of my desk (The right hand side.) I have a calendar again from Zoella. Then in front a candle.


Onto the left hand side I have a clock, and this little tea light that smell incredible (From Primark.)


I also have a lamp on my desk from Ikea but  I can't seem to find on the website

.
Lastly on my window I just have a post-it saying DRINK WATER! And then next to it my new years resolutions and goals.

Thank you so much for reading! I also have a YouTube channel. Which I post every Monday on, and on here Monday and Friday.
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig