Low Impact Blog

Monday 22 January 2018

December//January favourtites


What I have been Loving Through Out December and January....

Its to early to do a January favourites, but to late to do a December one so here they are combined.

This first may be at the top of my favourites just as it has helped me so much. It is White willow bark or just white willow. This helps if you have little bumps on your face I heard about this from Fiona Frills, and this has been the only thing that has helped me. It clears them and overnight I really recommend this and it is not expensive, all though it smells awful, but if it is going to clear your skin then that fine. What I do with it is put the tiniest bit on the back of my hand and rub it into my problem areas and it works a treat.



After that there is a water bottle and this I would advice you get the smaller one, but anyway it is the Joseph Joseph dot hydration. And this you twist the cap and a dot shows up, you twist the cap when you have drunk a bottle of water, and so you can keep track of how much water you have drunk.

Next I have really been enjoying the Keihl's midnight recovery cleansing oil. I use this to take my make up off at night, and it instantly with barley any rubbing removes your make up. It is all natural, but is really expensive. if you were thinking of treating yourself to a high end cleanser, then this is the one for you.



Okay so next is a lip balm, because this time of year I had to include one. It is the Burts bees Ultra conditioning lip balm. This (Other than Blistex, which sometimes is a little strong,) is my favourite lip balm, its really buttery, but not in a greasy way, smells not to strong. It is just my favourite lip balm all round.

After that we have the Bullet Journal. Which I have been loving using to plan my work stuff and it is a real help. Here is a couple videos on bullet journals that I love one by Lily Pebbles and a shorter one by Jusuf. And I talk about my January Bullet Journal here in a post


Thank you so much for reading my January and December favourites I hope you got some inspiration from it. I have a YouTube channel As well!







Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig