Low Impact Blog

Saturday 18 November 2017

My Autumn Make-up Routine.


What I Make-up I Put On When I Actually Leave The House...


(First of all firsts I put on moisturiser, but that is not make up, so here is the actual make-up I put on my face.) So I first put on my concealer, which is this Tea Tree & Witch Hazel Concealer Stick. Now this concealer really interested me as it actually clears up your spots. I wouldn't say this works to well at clearing your spots, but it slightly tones down redness. And I like to blend this in with the Real Techniques Sponge. This sponge blends really well, its not as expensive as a beauty blender and it really works.

 


Next I go in with my Elizabeth Arden Mineral Powder Foundation in the shade 01. This really helps with excess oil and adds a little overage.




After that I put on some mascara this one is the Benefit Bad Gal Waterproof Mascara. This does the job but I have found others that are better, but it is not clumpy at all which I like.



Then to bring a bit of colour I put the tiniest bit of blusher on, this one is the Liz Earle Powder Blush In The Shade 03 Nude. I really like this blush it has the perfect amount of pigment I really recommend this blusher.




Next for my highlighter I use the Benefit Dandelion Twinkle Highlighter. Ehhh it's okay very subtle which I like, the only thing is there is a little fall out and it looks a little like just glitter.




Last but not least is this Sexy Mother Pucker Lip Gloss. This is a really nice lip gloss and it suppose to plump your lips (I don't really think it does but it feels really nice, like a tingly feeling.)














Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig