Low Impact Blog

Tuesday 2 October 2018

Hygge And Cosiness


Hyyge , a feeling of cosiness and pure inner joy, one of my favourite terms.

It can be done all round the world cold and warm, but my favourite time to celebrate Hygge is Autumn and Winter, my favourite time of the year anyway, but still my favourite time to do Hygge.

My Favourite Ways To Do Hyyge:

Candles,
Blankets,
Warm Lighting,
Fire,
Friends And Family Round, with board games, and all of the above,
Relaxing Lavender Essential Oils,
Books, Such As A Christmas Carol, Or Loin The Witch And The Wardrobe,
Warm Tea,
Meditation Music All The Time,


But Most Of All CHRISTMAS!
I know it is only Autumn but still, it is a magical time of year why only celebrate it one month a year.

Thank you for Reading, I hope maybe you have some ideas for Hygge filled month.
I have a YouTube Channel. I will see you next week !
Amelia














Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig