Low Impact Blog

Wednesday 9 May 2018

Friday = Self-Care-Day


What I do  every other Friday for self care....

Every other Fridays I have a self care date. I spend that day with only myself, doing things that makes me happy, grows my knowledge and doing things that help me to stay on the right track with my life and goals and also things that help me relax!

( I also just made a video on this HERE)



Firstly I start my day with a little lie in watching TV though so my sleep cycle isn't ruined (Currently re-watching F.R.I.E.N.D.S .)

Then when i get out of bed i love to do a long yoga//meditation session.

After that i burn sage through my whole room and leave it there for 5 minutes, then open the windows to let the negative energy have an escape route.

I'll then clean through my room to have a nice setting for the day.

We're probably by the afternoon now. So i will then do a lot of painting in front of the TV on my bedroom floor. I love doing art especially on self care days because it ticks all the box's. Its like a therapy session, it grows my knowledge and makes me very happy.

Then i will walk in my office and plan some content, make to do lists that kind of stuff.

Whilst i am in my office i will print some inspiring pictures, so i can later re-do my inspo board ( I have blog post on how to make them Here.) And also go through some months goals. I will have a look in a page called my life in 2019, that i make very quarter of the year, then i will see what i can do to be closer to my goals

It is most likely the evening now so of course I will have spa. (I do have my spa routine just Here.)

Thank you very very much for reading, i hope you stick around for next weeks blog post.
I do have a YouTube Channel. That i post every Monday on. All about self care, dream life and a few beauty and fashion here and there but not very often.









Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig