Low Impact Blog

Monday 26 March 2018

March Favourites


Some things I have loved using through March....

Burts Bees Radiance Toner:
I have been loving this toner from burts bees, not much to say other than it works really, really well!

Lumene Glow Boost Essence
I wouldn't say it gives more glow, but i really helps with oily skin because it helps your moisturiser sink in, I do really love this one. I will say it is quite pricey for what it is.

Eye Liner:
I have been loving putting some crayon liner in my waterline this month. I especially love one from EyeKo

Rowena Tsai:
I have been loving watching this lovely lady on YouTube. She really gives some amazing advise.

Thank You so much for reading, I know this was quite a short one but I also have some on a YouTube VIDEO, and HERE is my channel. And i'll see you next Monday for a brand new post!
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig