Low Impact Blog

Tuesday 20 March 2018

My Favourite things to do on a day in


Things I love to-do for a day in...

1 Spa
This ones a given and i think this is what most people would do i have a BLOG POST on my fresh spa routine.

2 Get stuff done
Another way i spend my days in is to get all the things that need to be done in a day.



3 Spring clean
My favourite, clean, a deep clean. And maybe if your having a couple days in a row at home then do a huge de-clutter, but you do want to do it properly so i recommend the life changing magic of tiding up.



4 Switch it up a bit
This is the perfect time to move some furniture around, and have a new set-up!

5 embrace it
Embrace the fact you are at home and be lazy! Get a line up of friends, favourite movies and get your favourite snacks together.

6 Self care time
Dive into the world of self care and try it out, re-connect with your inner self.

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig