Low Impact Blog

Tuesday 31 October 2017

What's In My Bag

What The Inside Of My Bag Looks Like....





THE FRONT POCKET...

(I'm just going to be pulling things out at random.)

So the first thing is a notebook, this is so if I have a blog post idea, or something I need to add to a to-do list.
I can just jot it down and I won't have to have it going round my brain every second.



Then I just have gum, I feel like everyone has gum in there bag. I like the extra white in the flavour bubblegum, I'm not such of a fan of really strong mint flavours so I though bubblegum would be perfect. I always buy the tub they last way longer and the gum actually stays in the container. (Sorry this photo is out of focus, I took about 30 photos, and this was the best one.)
buy here


I also have some earbuds, i'm not such a of the colour but they do the job, just for when
you want to listen to some music.
(They are unavailable)



It's getting much. much colder now so I have some gloves in my bag, just for when your feeling a bit chilly.
Primark (Last year.)


Next I have a foldaway shopper, this is for when you need to nip to the shop and grab some milk and bread, and then you've forgotten your plastic bag. So I always have a foldaway bag handy.
buy here (currently out of stock)


So I also have a camera in here, just if there is anything I want to take a photo of. This is the canon
SX610 HS 18x. (Sorry again for focus.)



This in is quite an obvious its my phone, its the Iphone 5s in gold.
buy here

Next is my purse it's from jack wills, and it's there coin purse, it's really well priced and it fits more than just coins.
buy here


Then I keep these things in the front because the hair brush is to big and I usually tie the hairband on the brush so it doesn't get lost. These things are really handy to have especially if your'e somewhere windy.
 brush (Unavailable but can be bought inside of there festival pack) ( Soap and glory.)
hairband (Primark.)


IN THE BACK POCKET....


(Again i'm this is in no order.)

 So the first thing is this W7 mega matte lips in the shade cake, this is ok it's your regular nude pinky colour nothing to special, but it does the job.
buy here

Next I have some dry shampoo, this is the soap and glory rushower, its great little thing to have in your bag and I really like this product. This is also in a mini.
buy here


This one is an essential, a pocket mirror, I feel a lot of people forget to put this in their bag but you always think is my lipstick smudged?
mirror (Primark)

I always keep hand gel in my bag just encase i'm going to get a bite to eat, or I use a public bathroom, and this one smells great, its the bath and body works marshmallow pumpkin latte. (I bought mine of amazon because for some reason they no longer ship to the UK.)
buy here


Next is my medical part I keep blister plasters, plasters and ibuprofen encase of emergency.


Last but not least is my powder/powder brush, I get very oily and so this is an essential. use the eco tools mini powder/blush brush and for powder I use the rimmel clear complexion/tient radieux clarifying powder.
buy here



MY ACTUAL BAG....


This is my bag its from GiGi, I bought it for an amazing deal from TKMaxx, but that does mean that its like last years, so its unavailable. its the perfect size and an organised persons heaven  i love that its not black and the texture i love also.




I Hope You like the more regular uploads.
Amelia
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig