Low Impact Blog

Monday 30 October 2017

My morning routine

What My Morning Looks Like.....




So first of all I wake up around 7:30 am, and usually go straight on my computer to go through Instagram I don't stay on here for long, because in the back of my brain it's going through all the things I need to get done, I don't always do this step,



Then I always try to start my day by making my bed, It makes your room look so much more tidy  and it takes no effort at all.


After that I walk over to my office, and do my morning pages and also check my wunderlist for the things I have to-do that day.



Then I will walk  over to my bathroom, then I'll wash of the dirt that I may have been on my face.



And then pat my face dry.



Then I'll go grab my tooth brush of its charging stand, grab my toothpaste and brush away.




After that I'll head over to my dressing table, and spritz on my Neals Yard re-hydrating rose toner, (which i decanted into a spritzer.)



Then I'll gently rub in my moisturiser.



After that I'll take my hair out of the ponytail, re-do my parting, and put a bit of dry shampoo into my hair to take away an grease, and give my hair a bit of volume.



I'll usually put a bit of make-up on, like tinted moisturiser, mascara and a nudey pink lip.




After that I walk over to my sofa and try to take half an hour to myself, first by meditating and then I read. I try to meditate for 5-10 minutes and then read a chapter of my book






Next I'll go over to my wardrobe and pick my outfit. I chucked on this jumper dresses over a pair of tights




Then I go down stairs make myself a cup of tea and hot bowl of golden syrup porridge, pop on the TV and fuel myself  to have a productive, hard working day








Make this week a productive one!
Amelia
















Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig