Low Impact Blog

Wednesday 24 October 2018

How To Plan Your Month For You


The Month Of November (My favourite) is coming up and in this blog post I am going to tell you how to plan it for keeping your mental state happy, self discovery and self love, all things that are vital to keep us happy.

JOURNALS:

  • My Gratitude Book
In my gratitude book i don't just use it for gratitude I use it to.
  1. Set Intentions In the Morning
  2. Say What Went Well In The Evening
  3. 3 things within 3 subjects
How I Set Each Morning Out
 
Intentions:
3 thing I love about myself:
3 things I love about my life:
3 things I am grateful for:
I usually write 3 subject and three things in each subject, and the subject do change according to my needs

How I Set Out Each Evening Out

What went well today:
3 things I love about myself:
3 things I love about my life:
3 things I am grateful for:

In my Bullet Journal I have 2 pages.
  1. Emotion Tracker 
  2. Habit Tracker
In my emotion tracker it is a wheel and it is split into 28 30 or 31 wedges (Depending on how many days in that month) and in each wedge I write down my emotions from that day.

In my habit tracker it is like any old habit tracker, but I really like it because it it can help me see if i missed something that day, maybe that is way I was unhappy (I would see that in emotion tracker.)

At the begging of each week I do a mind check up. Which is sort of like stream of conscouisness but it is mainly focused on my thoughts in my mind and of the way I have been feeling mentally.
In the same book after i finish the mind check up i round it up into  a page I call NEWNESS. In this page I round up things I want to add more of in my life, to give you some ideas:
  • Reading
  • meditation
  • Journal
  • new project
  • Ayurveda
  • yoga 
  • time management
  • art
  • early mornings
  • early nights
  • routines
  • no tech time
  • self care/me time
  • walking
  • running
  • slowing down
  • prioritising to dos
  • decide on a new project
  • take away a project if you have to much on
  • no plastic
  • vegan, or vegan 3 days a week (But recommend all the time.) 
  • drink more herbal tea
 But of course these are going to be tailored to your needs.











Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig