Low Impact Blog

Friday 12 January 2018

Ways to fill your notebooks.


Stream of consciousness// Morning pages
I think I may have mentioned this before, but it is my favourite way to fill my notebook. Stream of consciousness is where you write anything and everything that comes to your mind, unedited and i do this every morning and i fill one or two A4 pages, but if you can only do one A5 then thats fine, suit it to you. I also have a notebook like this, but next my bed and so i write in this one before I sleep, because I tend to think about a lot before I sleep and this is a way to get it all out.

Gratitude journal
A gratitude journal (Just like in the name,) is a journal where you can write in monthly, weekly or daily and you write about things your grateful for. I have a monthly one and a daily one also a quarterly one. This is also one of my favourites, the feeling you get afterwards is incredible.

Bullet journal
There are lots of videos out there on this. my favourite one is by Lily pebbles and the Bullet journal channel is a good one. Its a really organised way of planning. I used to have a bullet journal but didnt find myself using it, only because i didn't have to plan much, but it think it is a really good system.

Current vs future me
This is an exercise where you draw yourself now and how somethings are in your life now, then on the other page you draw yourself a year or two in the future. I love this exercise it is a really good way to see your goals.

BLAGHH
So you might be wondering what I mean with this. This way to fill your notebook is to just write//draw anything. It is way to explode on to the paper and pretty much wreck the journal.

All my ideas
Lastly is pretty obvious and its a way to write down or draw all your ideas and i really love doing this with an index at the front so it is easier to find your ideas.

Thank you so much for reading I have some more blog posts just below here. Also I have a YouTube channel.


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig