Low Impact Blog

Monday 23 October 2017

how be warm but stylish at the same time






When I look out the window and I see a beautiful crisp cold day it brings me so much joy, but then I walk over to my wardrobe and think oh crap! What the hell do i do now, do i go ugly and warm, or do I go cute and cold.
when you where younger you would obviously go warm and  ugly.
But in this blog post I'm going to show you how to have both!



1. Two pairs of tights: I love wearing dresses and skirts in Autumn I think its a lovely way to stay a bit girly in Autumn, but your legs get so so so cold, but not if you wear two pairs, and if your wearing quite high boots you can wear socks aswell so your feet don't get cold.

In the first picture I'm showing you the two pairs of tights. And in the one below I'm showing how you can't tell.

2. vests and long sleeves: This one is quite obvious but I wanted to mention it anyway because it's a  life saver. I'm going to be saying this quite a bit, It's  2 of most things (i will be saying which ones later in this blog post,) so you can use that with vests, unless you get claustrophobic, then 2 of most things won't be the tip for you.
Long sleeves are great when its a bit colder and you do get a bit claustrophobic in two vests when it gets colder, i don't recommend wearing two of these, even in English weather you'll get to hot, with your big winter coats and a huge jumper and so much more.




In the first picture I'm showing how it won't make a difference to your outfit if you wear a vest/long sleeve top, and In the second I'm showing the vest/ long sleeve top




3. Form fitting dresses under skirts: I love wearing skirts in Autumn i think there so pretty and another way to re-use some Summer clothing, but it comes with a price, your upper legs being so cold as soon as you put It on you take it straight of, without even walking out the door. But if you put a tight form fitting dress it can be a spaghetti strap or long sleeve, depending if your wearing this in September or in December. I personally, went out to primark and bought one for three pounds, I also know that if you want a little more warmth and quality, than you can go to M&S and they will sell a slip that is a little more thermal(theses slips also work to suck in body, so say you were in-between an 8 or a 10 then you can buy a size 8, and wear this slip so it fits a bit better)  you can also tuck it in to your tights for more warmth, and just in-case the wind blows you don't look a bit odd, you can also be wearing 2 pairs of tights. This may seem a bit excessive, but when it gets closer to winter you'll be frozen.

in the first picture I'm showing you the dress and how it will look,  In the second I'm showing how it will look tucked in, and the final one is showing that it will look like your just wearing a skirt tights and jumper top




4.tights/leggings under jeans: I think jeans look great and there easy to throw on with a jumper, but your legs are always shivering in them, but not if you wear leggings or tights underneath, if your wearing tights wear them with wellies and if your feet get cold you can also with socks with theses and you'll get the added warmth from the feet of the tights, or if your wearing trainers and you don't want it to look you have black all around and ankles , and its just not a good look, then wear leggings, leggings are also warmer and i bit nicer if you want to wear socks (but you don't get the extra warmth from the feet of the tights.) you can also tuck a vest/long sleeve into the tights/leggings

in the first picture I'm showing the leggings underneath the jeans, and in the last one I'm showing how it will look and how it doesn't make your legs look chubby.


5. trench coats: I love trench coats i think there my favourite coats of them all for SPRING, but its hard to wear them in autumn I think you get away with it for most of September, but then there is November and October and maybe i little bit of December, but I usually go for my big  winter coat, but if you know that your just going to be wearing the trench coat than it will be fine. Want you to do (and this applies for the 2 of everything) wear 2 quite *form fitting jumpers (what i mean by that is that there not boxy or to thick other wise you'll look quite chubby) underneath the coat and a vest and that way you'll stay nice and but still look stylish.
2 OF EVERYTHING: Tights, jumpers ( not thick or to boxy) and vests, I don't advise your wear two pairs of jeans.
jeans- girls H&m
tights-girls john lewis
jumper-M&S
vest-primark
form fitting dress-primark
skirt- (old) new look
legging-H&M
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig